We help people show up in the world at their best. We particularly enjoy coaching managers in the fundamental skills necessary for positive productive engagement.
We challenge individuals and teams to broaden and build their experience as leaders in their organizations.
We often promote exception employees to our management team but lack the capacity to teach them the skills required for their new role. For years our team has coached and mentored new leaders. Our approach is simple and combines education with practical implementation. Leaders practice the art of influence while they develop the skills necessary to support their employees and drive company initiatives. Let us help your inexperienced managers thrive. We start their journey by teaching them the foundations of leadership and management:
- Become a steward of the leader inside you
- Learn the mindset behind motivating your team
- Identify, communicate & drive strategies
- Design a roadmap and development plans
- Utilize character strengths to assign ownership
- Practice positioning and the ‘Artful Critique’
Two training tracks begin July 2018 and end with final projects due in December (10 participant max for each). An implementation series will begin January 2019. Be prepared to launch in the new-year!
Monthly Master Mind
- Peer Implementation Presentations
- Development Plan Kickoffs
One on One Coaching
- Practice Skills, Strategies, & Positioning
- Individualized Focus & Design
- Implementation Support
Please send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to my 20 years of experience in operations and management, my programs are greatly influenced with the experience gained while earning my Masters in Management as well as my certification in Applied Positive Psychology. Combining these curriculums gives me the ability to bring a new approach to personal and professional development.