What is Positive Psychology?
Research shows that positive psychology is a teachable mindset and skillset that few people are taught, but everyone needs.
This training is designed around the model of fourishing developed by Dr. Marin Seligman, founder of positive psychology. It consists of six modules focusing on increasing Positivity, Engagement, Relationships, Meaning, Achievement and Vitality. (PERMA-V™)
What You’ll Get
- Become well-versed in the theory, science and application of positive psychology
- Worksheets, exercises and tools
- Scientific research
- Certificate of Completion
- WHEN: Inquire about our upcoming dates
- HOW OFTEN: Six-week course – Meets weekly
- WHERE: Meeting via zoom
- PHONE: (315)-569-5319
- EMAIL: Colleen
Colleen Commisso, MSed, has her certification in Applied Positive Psychology (CAPP). Colleen is a certified coach with a passion for helping people. Using positive psychology she helps individuals and groups learn the necessary skills to flourish.
— COLLEEN COMMISSO, MeD
Schedule your Strategy Session today!